About Us

We are three friends who met in college and have moved to three very different states since graduation. Something that interests and moves all of us is trying to be more mindful in our own lives and inspiring kindness in others. We're starting this blog so that people have a place to share kindness they experience in their lives, their suggestions for sharing kindness with others, and to get inspiration from others' thoughts and ideas.

Love and light,

Claire, Emily, and Angie

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ideastorm

Let's Ideastorm!  

What are some of your favorite ways to show your friends and family that you care?  Share some of your favorite ideas for making your loved ones feel special, whether or not it's for a special occasion or just celebrating ordinary days!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through profiles which match my same likes and I discovered your blog. I like your site, I think you are very unique in your posts and I like it.

    Would you come and visit my art blog? Its not a professional art site, but I try to post labels of all sorts of expressionism.

    So what do you think? If you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Well I hope to hear from you soon.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse!

    Claire is the mastermind behind this project, but I'm one of the contributing bloggers. I am now following your main blog. Cool stuff. :)

    Thanks for checking us out!

    Hope we can continue to share and inspire eachother.

    Peace,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving notes always makes my day. Some of my favorite gifts to give and receive have been homemade. Scrapbooks, mixed CDs, personalized picture frames...

    One of my friends recently made me a mix cd and I know she really took the time to put together a collection of songs I would enjoy. That kind of thought means a lot to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to call my grandma every so often just to say hi so she knows I'm thinking about her.

    I travel a lot, so I try to send my close friends postcards from wherever I am. It's a great way for me to say "Even though I'm far away, I'm thinking about you" and to share my travels a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i think about it, i like to give people personalized compliments about details that probably they aren't even aware of and that no one normally mentions, i think this is a great gift, if you have the chance to share with someone something you really appreciate about them.
    lately, i have been trying to bake cookies for workers in my building and they burn every time! so, i guess baking is a nice way to say you care...when it doesn't burn.
    i like to give people collages of images that remind me of them/are inspiring and also mixed cds.
    hugs are wonderful anytime/anyday! especially no questions asked when that person just has a "ughhhh" look to them, i know i have been saved this way.
    i love to recieve old fashioned letters in the mail & spontaneous trips (not far, just like oh, hey, let's hang out today) or messages!

    ReplyDelete